Terms & Conditions
By Purchasing from Great Speech through this site, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions and entering into a contract with Great Speech, Deerpark Business Centre, Oranmore, Galway. Ireland. H91 X47K.
- VAT is chargeable on all products on this site and will be added to your total upon checkout.
- All items available on Great Speech are intended for organisation and personal use.
- When purchasing from Great Speech, you may share your purchase with others.
- Documents purchased from this website are licensed to the purchasing organisation only.
- By purchasing from Great Speech, you agree to Great Speech using you and / or your company as a customer on Great Speech 's website and advertising material.
- Return & refund policy: Great Speech have a no refund, returns or exchange policy for any items bought on the Great Speech website.
- Delivery of purchases: All documents purchased will be available to download via a weblink provided at the time of purchase. This weblink will also be sent to the purchaser’s email.
- All documents purchased on Great Speech are in .pdf, .doc .docx .docm .xls .xlsm and .xlsx format and are compatible with versions of office 2010 onwards. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that their device is compatible with these formats. Great Speech accepts no responsibility for any technical issues that may occur from the downloading of documents from this website.
- Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously. You will need to provide an email address when purchasing from this website. We will only contact you to inform you of any updates on the Great Speech website or about the documents you have purchased from us. We will never sell or rent any details provided to us.
- Liability: Except to the extent that by law liability may not lawfully be excluded any statement, representation, condition, warranty or other term expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, Great Speech will not be liable to the purchaser or to any other person by reason thereof or any duty, statutory or otherwise, for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) arising directly or indirectly in connection with the purchase of documentation from Great Speech.
- Great Speech will not be responsible for any damages your organisation may suffer. Great Speech makes no warranties of any kind expressed or implied for purchases made on Great Speech website. Great Speech disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, copyright infringements, security infringements, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Great Speech and its employees or third parties. Great Speech reserves the right to revise its policies at any time. We reserve the right to cancel your account at any time without notice. We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- The purchaser agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Great Speech harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against Great Speech, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from the use of any document purchased from Great Speech. The Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Great Speech against liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Great Speech; any material infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party or causing a copyright infringement and any defective products sold to customer from Great Speech.