Managing your public speaking activities can be challenging, stressful and daunting. Great Speech has many years of experience in helping people with a wide range of public speaking events, specializing in wedding speeches.
A wedding is a once in a lifetime opportunity to stand up and talk about the person you love, adore and admire, to family, relations and friends.
Great Speech will take you step by step through the whole wedding speech process. We can help you write a funny, yet sincere and appropriate wedding speech and speeches specifically for the Bride, Groom, Bestman, Fathers, Mothers, Bridesmaids and Groomsmen.
A pre-rehearsal of your speech in the wedding venue after it has been written and rehearsed in Great Speech’s offices in Galway can significantly reduce pre-wedding nerves and help you look forward to delivering your wedding speech.
Great Speech can help you plan and manage your public speaking activities in person with the options of holding some sessions online, if necessary.
- Bride Speech
- Groom Speech
- Bestman Speech
- Father of the Bride Speech
- Father of the Groom Speech
- Mother of the Bride Speech
- Mother of the Groom Speech
- Bridesmaids Speech
- Groomsmen Speech
- 1:1 Confidential Coaching.
- Rehearsals in wedding / hotel venue.
- Saying what you want to say (content).
- Saying what you have to say (structure).
- Controlling your nerves and taking some of the stress out of your day.
- Pleasing your audience.
- Being yourself in a professional manner.
- Look forward to delivering your speech.
- Is féidir linn aistriúchán Gaeilge a chur ar fáil ar d’oráid ar fad nó ar chuid den óráid (We can provide an Irish translation for all or part of your speech).
GREAT SPEECH CAN COACH PEOPLE IN ALMOST ANY SPEAKING OCCASION INCLUDING:
- Acceptance Speeches.
- Family Occasions.
- Retirement / Farewell Speeches.
- Social Occasions.
- Sporting Occasions.
- Votes of Thanks.
- Launching a New Product or Service.
- Formal Opening Ceremony.
- Formal Closing Ceremony.